The Numero Homes Individual Home Advantage Plan is a plan that covers individuals who would like to leave tenancy to being a land lord.
- Individuals in paid employment
- Income above N5million
- Confirmed employee
It is a truth which is universally acknowledged that doing things with friends is fun, but making plans to own a home together is actually awesome, as it increases the bonding. The Numero Advantage plan also helps friends bond in the best possible way by allowing them own the greatest peace (piece) of land.
- Friends composition: Minimum 2, Maximum 10
- Collectively agree estate name. Available to individuals with verified source of income
- Members composition must be jointly agreed
- Ability to share plot size (max of 3 people per plot)
- Ability to afford land in choice area due to shared cost
- Distributed and reduced cost of construction
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to incorporate facilities such as gym, swimming pool, children play area etc.
- Construction work delivered as carcass to allow individuals design interior to preferred taste and as convenient
Building a life and a home together is also an important part of being couple(s). Numero Homes Advantage Plan understands that a family is not really a home when one is not built. The Numero Homes Advantage Plan helps couples build the home of their dream by giving them the power to do so much.
- Couples composition: Minimum 1 maximum 2.
- Collectively agree estate name.
- Available to couples with verified source of income.
- Both couples must have worked for over 12 months.
- One of the applicants must be a confirmed employee.
The Cooperative plan is available to foster economic, social and cultural needs of the members. This plan allows members share common interest in owning the home of their dreams with Numero Advantage Plan to help the members achieve this goal.
- Available to individuals in paid employment
- Applicants must have worked for over 24 months
- Applicants must be a confirmed staff
The Numero Advantage plan for executives is a plan that allows senior managers in diverse sectors own land(s) with flexible payment and discount on land cost.
- Senior managers and entrepreneurs in business
- Income above N5 million
Diasporas have the potential to contribute significantly to the economic prosperity of their home countries. Diasporas can stimulate trade and foreign direct investment, develop enterprises and impart new information and skills. The Diaspora Plan under Numero Homes Advantage Plan allows Diasporas own a piece of land in their home country with ease also helping them build and supervise the construction of their home
- Individuals based overseas
- Income above N5million